Question Weird mouse and keyboard latency/delay

Feb 9, 2020
So when i try to play csgo, my game feels slower than before like mouse precious is not as it should be, also the movement is slower. I tried to reinstal windows couple of times, other versions but it doesnt help. I can see the difference between moving my mouse when i fresly instal windows, but as soon as i instal csgo and try to play it emmidiately turns into that kind of slower mode in the game and in the windows as well. So basically my pc is running well there isnt any latency in keyboard/mouse as soon as i instal csgo and try to play it. I've tried everything from reinstaling drivers from the mouse and keyboard to reinstaling the gpu drivers but nothing helps. I know some of u will say check the mouse acceleration in mouse settings, but ive tried that a hundreds of times, its not that problem.

Ive got freshly new 1909 windows 10 with all the updates, i5-9400f with nvidia geforce 1050ti 4gb, i manage to play csgo well with 200-300fps before.

Hardware specks?

Does the mouse issue persist after you close the program?

Did the game worked properly before you updated to 190 Windows ?

Did you downloaded the game from a safe source (i.e. have you got a "special" version) ?

Does it help if you adjust FPS and resolution down?

Feb 9, 2020
Hardware specks?
Zowie fk1+ and razer blackwidow

Does the mouse issue persist after you close the program?

Its working fine in windows untill i launch the game, after that is the same in game and in windows.

Did the game worked properly before you updated to 190 Windows ? It worked properly on 180 version but when i had to upgrade it due to antivirus program which provides one of the platform when iam currently competiting in the game.

Did you downloaded the game from a safe source (i.e. have you got a "special" version) ?
No i did not have any special version, it is a normal download from the steam.

Does it help if you adjust FPS and resolution down?
no its still the same

Feb 9, 2020
Its normal only when i re-install windows, but as soon as i start playing, the problem came back. I cannot find anything about csgo mouse stuttering which is actually helpfull