Weird Mouse Problems

taylorlbritton

Honorable
Jan 7, 2014
Ive been having weird mouse problems.

when i use the video editing program "Magix" and i click the cursor it clicks things left of where i actually click. sort of like the mouse is configured wrong. the problem isnt the program cause i ahve uninstalled and re-installed.

another weird mouse related problem happens when i use the website "approll20" there are buttons you click to roll dice. i used to be able to click the buttons and now when i do nothing happens. must be windows cause the same problem happens on three dif browsers and my roll20 account works fine on other computers

what is going on

1. Have you tried a different mouse?
2. update the mouse driver with Microsoft Intellimouse.
3. update the Human Interface Devices drivers..
4. Check the Human Interface Device Access Service. Check that it's Started and enabled in Automatic startup.
5. You may also want to do virus and malware scans. I know keyboard and mouse drivers can get infected and have some issues.
6. Insert the Windows DVD and type: SFC /Scannow in the search bar or Start > Run. The System File Checker will search for system file integrity and if any are corrupted or missing, they will be replaced with fresh versions.