Weird mouse sensitivity change. Happened after game crash.

Spietres

Commendable
Sep 26, 2016
Hello there.

So I encountered this really weird issue that is hard to explain. After I crashed from one game with the "d9d11.dll" error, my mouse sensitivity started acting speed up. Like it's one ice, incosistent. It just feels off and nothing like my default sensitivity, can tell it. I can't get used to it and it's been 2 days already. Feels like the mouse acceleration just enabled by itself, but it's off in the settings. Overall all my mouse settings didn't changed, and all mouse registry seems to be in the same place as before, so I'm out of ideas.

I will give more details on my specs and then list what I already tried to fix.

Mouse USB Tracer Pert AVAGO 5050 2000DPI (currently using 800 DPI)
Windows 10 64bit
500 hz pooling rate
6/11 sens

Okay, so from things I already tried.

- tried different USB ports
- tried changing various settings to new ones and revert. Like pooling rate, default sens, registry. No luck.
- Mouse Acceleration is OFF
- I did the MarkC mouse fix
- I reinstalled graphic drivers just in case
- tried changing monitor resolution and HZ rate
- updating mouse drivers obviously
- tried using 5/11 sens, but it's too slow. While 6/11 is too speed up. Can't find my old sens anymore.

What I didn't tried yet.

- scanning PC with antivirus
- reverting to older Windows 10 update (if it's even possible, I don't want to mess with this)

Overall I strongly believe it has something to do with Windows 10. Like I have read a dozens of threads about this or smiliar issue and all of them were from Win 10 users. What I also didn't mention is that it is the second time I encountered this issue and the first time I thnk it got fixed by itself. I don't remember how and when that happened.

I would appreciate any help.
Cheers.