Weird network problem

Soron

Reputable
May 11, 2015
Hello,

So since a couple a months ago, I've been having this weird problem. E

Everytime I boot my PC, I don't have internet, only after 2-3 minutes it finnaly start working.

On the event viewer I get the following error:
Event ID: 1003 Source: DHCP - Your computer was not able to renew its address from the network (from the DHCP Server) for the Network Card with network address <MAC address>. The following error occurred:
<error description>. Your computer will continue to try and obtain an address on its own from the network address (DHCP) server."

I get the 169 ip adrress, and windows troubleshoot says that "Ethernet doesn’t have a valid IP configuration Error"

I searched around for possible solutions, tried a buch of different commands, but nothing works.

The only thing that works, is if I configure a static Ip adress, but that's not a valid solution for me.
Windows also keeps telling that I'm connected to a unknown network even with a static ip.

I've also tried with a new ethernet cable and router but no luck.

Sorry for long post and any misspelling.
Thanks.

Soron

Reputable
May 11, 2015

Sorry, I didn't explain it right, what i meant was, if it was working ok before why does it need a static ip now?

Soron

Reputable
May 11, 2015

The only other things i connect to my network, besides my computer, is a couple o phones, a tablet and a printer trough wireless, and they don't have this problem.

Soron

Reputable
May 11, 2015

Already did, trying a different network card is the only thing I didn't.