Question Weird noise coming from laptop?

May 16, 2020
So, a couple months ago my brand new Dell 7391 just stopped recognizing the ssd and the support installed a new one. That same day I started getting BSOD with DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION almost every day at random. Recently I also got it with the UNEXPECTED STORE EXCEPTION error code.

But what is worse now is that a few days ago the computer started making this horrible noise when the fan is not at a high speed: https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcoe2h4pl1ztzww/Rua C 43.m4a?dl=0

I've already reinstalled windows and none of these problems went away. Anybody has any idea of what to do or what is this noise? Should I be worried?

May 16, 2020
Contact the place the swapped the drive, it should not be crashing like you say it is, especially with a clean Windows setup.
You're actually spot on, I've spent hours with dell on the phone today and found out the new ssd was not compatible with my machine and most likely the culprit of the crashes. They'll send tech support this week to check the machine and possibly swap the ssd and fans if they are the cause of the noise.