[SOLVED] weird noise sometimes coming from the fans

Jan 3, 2021
recently when i turn on my pc the front fans ( 3* ALSEYE Halo 3.0 Fan) start making loud noise (not running on max speed noise ) but when i turn off the power supply and turn on again the pc it goes ...it happens randomly
my pc specs ;
AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
GTX 1660 SUPER (Gigabyte)
16.0GB Dual-Channel ( 3200mhz)
gigabyte B450M DS3H
Azza PSAZ-650W Power Supply
the front 3 fans are connected to their hub ( https://www.inter-tech.de/en/products/archive/other/halo-fan-set)
help me and thnakss a lot

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

The PSU's brand doesn't inspire confidence, especially when Azza tends to have the cheapest stuff when compared to their counterparts. If the issue happens randomly, I'd chalk that up to either the fans bearings being dodgy or that the system is lacking power for the fans to power up. Corsair had a rattling problems with the SP fans from a decade ago, the issue was bad quality fans. The fans bearings gave up, induced a rattle and the blades would eventually break.

Lutfij

Titan

The PSU's brand doesn't inspire confidence, especially when Azza tends to have the cheapest stuff when compared to their counterparts. If the issue happens randomly, I'd chalk that up to either the fans bearings being dodgy or that the system is lacking power for the fans to power up. Corsair had a rattling problems with the SP fans from a decade ago, the issue was bad quality fans. The fans bearings gave up, induced a rattle and the blades would eventually break.

Reactions: JasserLabiadh
Solution
Jan 3, 2021

thanks for the reply , i think the fans are pretty good because i know +10 friends bought it without having such an issue , i am thinking about replacing the psu ! give me suggestions , are cooler master psus reliable , i wanna pay something like 80-100 dollars but next summer , cuz i bought this psu this year i think it's safe to keep it for more months , and about the fans , i just opened then case and tried to clean everything inside , the psu wasn't clean at all ... thanks a lot !!

Last edited: