[SOLVED] Weird noises while trying to take off stock AMD cooler.

Oct 23, 2020
I really need help, I’m trying to put in a new AIO for my prebuilt Pc. I’m trying to unscrew the big black 4 screws on the stock cooler. It’s making a weird clicking noise while I’m unscrewing. No, I am not tightening it, I made sure I’m turning it left, not right.

Solution
I really need help, I’m trying to put in a new AIO for my prebuilt Pc. I’m trying to unscrew the big black 4 screws on the stock cooler. It’s making a weird clicking noise while I’m unscrewing. No, I am not tightening it, I made sure I’m turning it left, not right.
It's probably the tight springs that are on those screws, don't worry just be gentle. 50% on each X pattern then 100% each X pattern and you're good to go. Rotate the cooler left and right slowly to break the thermal paste while pulling gently
It's probably the tight springs that are on those screws, don't worry just be gentle. 50% on each X pattern then 100% each X pattern and you're good to go. Rotate the cooler left and right slowly to break the thermal paste while pulling gently

Solution