• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Weird, odd patches on my monitor

Jan 4, 2020
HEADS UP, BEFORE SEEING MY POST, YOU MAY GET EYE CANCER

I searched on google but can't find the words to describe it.
1st image - I'm wondering what is that big white patch, it started out as a small circle like ball l until I realized it started getting bigger on its own. I didn't spill any kind of liquid on my monitor nor punch it
2nd - The same with the 2nd image, the dark markings on the middle of my monitor. It randomly appeared and it's spreading on its own.
I don't know if I'm supposed to disassemble the back of my monitor, or if I need to clean anything inside the LCD

P.S I'm only concerned about these 2 patches, I'm aware that the lines are from the LCD it self and it's not really fixable by someone like me anymore

P.Snd I know...I know...It looks really bad but I gotta live with it since I only got the money to buy a new monitor when quarantine already started and all online shopping does not deliver these kind of things

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS