[SOLVED] Weird PC Behavior (not Sure Right place or not)

yaragl

Commendable
Feb 25, 2020
my pc was working fine yesterday but when i came back from work today my pc started to act weird first time i opened it my task manager wasnt closing and while at it it wasnt working okay as well Number inside it wasnt changing but i could just click and terminate w/e i want and when i did a restart it didnt even launch the windows i had a blank screen then on third time it started to almost working normal but ... i had a lower FPS in a game i think which was Far cry 4 the game on ultra setting works on 85-115 fps but now it stays around 72 Only when i open the game it goes 115 then sticks to 72..................... if u are asking about any changes i installed Java and installed Minecraft from Tlauncher....and i usually leave my pc blugged in power after i turn it off my country has a problem with electricity some it could have went out and worked again over night could this be a issue for my pc?
Also while playing and check my GPU sound underload i kinda sense that it gets unloaded for .5 sec (sound get lower) and then it gets Higher and i think the game kinda shutter at that moment
Specs: GTX 1660TI
ryzen 5 3600
B450M PRO VDH Max
samsung 860 Evo 500gb ssd
Furyx 2* 8 RGB 3200 cl16
i dont actually know what is the psu it came with my case as one package my case is cmp 505 and psu is 600w

i dont exactly know what causing my Issue hard or software

Last edited:
my pc was working fine yesterday but when i came back from work today my pc started to act weird first time i opened it my task manager wasnt closing and while at it it wasnt working okay as well Number inside it wasnt changing but i could just click and terminate w/e i want and when i did a restart it didnt even launch the windows i had a blank screen then on third time it started to almost working normal but ... i had a lower FPS in a game i think which was Far cry 4 the game on ultra setting works on 85-115 fps but now it stays around 72 Only when i open the game it goes 115 then sticks to 72..................... if u are asking about any changes i installed Java and installed Minecraft from Tlauncher....and i usually leave my pc blugged in power after i turn it off my country has a problem with electricity some it could have went out and worked again over night could this be a issue for my pc?
Also while playing and check my GPU sound underload i kinda sense that it gets unloaded for .5 sec (sound get lower) and then it gets Higher and i think the game kinda shutter at that moment
Specs: GTX 1660TI
ryzen 5 3600
B450M PRO VDH Max
samsung 860 Evo 500gb ssd

Welcome to Toms Hardware @yaragl!

You didn't list your power supply and ram so please can you do that?