Question Weird pc crashes can't isolate part

May 7, 2020
So basically my pc started restarting about a year or 2 ago, and it first happened when i was playing apex legends. Weird but it was still pretty stable but then it kept getting progressively worse. It was fine I just took out the gpu because maybe it was dying. I decided I wanted a better cpu though since my i3 8100 wasn't really cutting it. I bought an i7-8700 and what do you know my pc keep crashing. sounds like a power issue so I replaced the psu. Nope build is still crashing so I replaced the motherboard and it still crashes! How can this be the only thing I have left from my original is the psu which I've already ruled out and the gpu which isn't even in. Maybe the ram? Nope replaced.I tried updating bios and everything. This is just frustrating because I don't know what the hell could be causing this and it has been going on for a year. I'm getting ready to sell the pc soon but I don't want to until I can find the source of the problem.
specs:
i3-8100 (currently in since the i7-8700 is crashing my pc)
Hyper X 16gb
H310M A 2.0 (old motherboard was H310M A and I thought I bought the same motherboard)
Evga g3 750w gold
rx 580 msi gaming (not in build right now)
tp-link pc adapter
thermaltake ux100 cpu cooler
Phanteks p300
Kingston 120gb SSD and WD 1tb HDD]

Thanks for any help.

May 7, 2020
Is that Kingston 120 GB SSD the boot drive? C:

How full is the drive?

Windows Version?

Yes it is the boot drive. It has about 40gb of free space left. Should also note that I have a dual boot hackintosh on the wd 1tb drive its split 500gb between windows and the hackintosh. I've had the dual boot for about 6 months but it was way after the crashing started and when i started replacing parts.
Windows 10 Home