Question Weird PC malfunction

ZoheM

Commendable
Aug 30, 2019
Hello,

I have a problem that started ocurring to me 2 days ago. My monitor shuts of at random times and it says it has no signal (the RGB on my keyboards stops working aswell) I tried replugging the DP cable but it doesnt work I also tried replugging my keyboard and it didnt work either. I haven't changed anything since it started happening and every time it happens i have to restart my PC.
PC specs:
ryzen 5 3600
rx 580 8gb
2x8gb ripjaws V
bequiet B9 600W PSU
Aorus b450 pro motherboard
Toshiba P100 1TB HDD

Any advice would be helpful !

Md Noman 1

Reputable
Feb 3, 2017
Hello,

I have a problem that started ocurring to me 2 days ago. My monitor shuts of at random times and it says it has no signal (the RGB on my keyboards stops working aswell) I tried replugging the DP cable but it doesnt work I also tried replugging my keyboard and it didnt work either. I haven't changed anything since it started happening and every time it happens i have to restart my PC.
PC specs:
ryzen 5 3600
rx 580 8gb
2x8gb ripjaws V
bequiet B9 600W PSU
Aorus b450 pro motherboard
Toshiba P100 1TB HDD

Any advice would be helpful !
Hi,I don't know exactly but try reinstalling the drivers

ZoheM

Commendable
Aug 30, 2019
Yeah I tried with all driver version but it still didn't work however I downloaded the heaven benchmarking tool and it was shutting off every time I launched it. I then tried to benchmark it on lowest settings and it worked but the pc made almost like a squeeling noise any idea what could be wrong?