[SOLVED] Weird PC noise

Sirion05

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2014
Hi, I recently built a new PC and I started hearing this noise coming form it:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6uvuWUr4a0

Initially it was under heavy load and I thought it was the GPU cooler so I tried with a new GPU, but the sound still persists. Now it happens seemingly at random as well (I can hear it when I'm in the system BIOS or browsing Chrome too). It's driving me insane.
I looked around and found out it could be an NVMe drive or the PSU and disabling power saving features in BIOS might help. I turned off c-state control but it's still happening. Checked the coolers also and they all seem fine, most of them are new. As far as I can tell the sound is localized in the lower part of the system (drives and PSU area).
My setup:
CPU: Ryzen 9 3900x, no OC
Motherboard: MSI meg x570 unify (latest BIOS)
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 32GB DDR4 3600MHz CL18 Dual Channel
PSU: Corsair RM850
GPU: Gainward GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER Phoenix V1 8GB GDDR6 256-bit
Storage: GIGABYTE AORUS 1TB PCI Express 4.0 x4 M.2 2280, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Kingston 120GB (don't remember the model)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Solution
In case anyone stumbles upon this, I figured it out, it was the tiny cooler on the MSI motherboard next to the M2 heatsinks. It was spinning at 5000+ RPM sometimes, I made a manual profile in BIOS to limit its max speed and it seems fine now.
It does kinda sound like coil whine! I've had this PSU for almost 2 weeks, what's the average time for it to get quieter?
I should've said "it would go away after running for a half hour or so but it would come back randomly".
Did you have any outtages? I guess your psu could just be defective as that isn't a long life span for a power supply.
I never really found a solution for it besides it going away on it's own while I used it. Then just eventually buying a new one.
Maybe this will help? : https://www.howtogeek.com/297166/what-is-coil-whine-and-can-i-get-rid-of-it-on-my-pc/