Question Weird performance problem.

Dec 5, 2022
Games like: Cyberpunk 2077, Fortnite, Minecraft, Elden Ring, Spiderman Remastered PC.... I can't almost play them.
Why?
Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 5 5600G
GPU: RX 470 4GB
RAM: 24GB
MOTHERBOARD: B450M DS3H WIFI-CF (AM4)

The day i bought this new pc, i played Minecraft, Fortnite and Elden Ring without any problems. I played minecraft at 400FPS with the integrated Graphics. And of course, some other games; Examples: SUPER PEOPLE, Monster Hunter World, etc... I could play with utlra graphics. With the VEGA 7 Integrated of the CPU i could but in the lowest and low resolution. Yes, of course the GPU helps with that... Here's the thing... With the GPU, I play minecraft at 15FPS. Cyberpunk2077 at 2FPS. Elden Ring at 5FPS, Spiderman Remastered at 15FPS.... When without the GPU i play them with good fps (Fortnite at 120fps, with the GPU, 30fps)
What is exactly happening? I've never ever seen this kind of weird problem before. Isn't supposed like, the GPU HELP with performance of course. Since that's what it is made for.
In short: Before gpu, using integrated graphics: Minecraft 120 FPS with ultra Shaders.
With GPU: Minecraft at 40fps even without shaders and low graphics.

Thing is, i can't even say is the GPU because it just happens with those games. SUPER PEOPLE with integrated graphics i play it at 30fps in low. With the GPU i play it at high-ultra graphics at 60fps. Of course the GPU is working and helping. It just doesn't work with some games for some reason.

I had another pc before this one, which was a FX 8150 with the same GPU and i played (And beated) whole Elden Ring & Monster Hunter World without any problems, 60FPS in MH in ultra, Elden Ring 45FPS in medium. And i had 8GB ram around that time. How, with this new CPU that is like 50 times better.... I just can't play them?

Dec 5, 2022
brand and model of the psu?
mixing ram? what speed it is running?
PSU is Corsair CX 600W
What you mean Mixing Ram? And speed of what? the ram? I'm extremely sorry if my reply is not the best one out there, i need you to elaborate a little bit (As english is not my main language and sometimes some specific words in it... I can't undestand them at all)
I have also a benchmark of it
I'll leave it here.

UserBenchmarks: Game 50%, Desk 93%, Work 47%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G - 95.2%
GPU: AMD RX 470 - 49.3%
SSD: Spcc Solid State Disk 128GB - 100.6%
HDD: WD WD7500AARX-00N0YB0 750GB - 36.6%
RAM: Unknown TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 TEAMGROUP-UD4-2400 24GB - 59.3%
MBD: Gigabyte GA-B450M DS3H WIFI-CF
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/57246659
I did it a second ago.
What most frustrate me is the fact that, i search for example Fortnite... And with my specs i should run it at ultra at 60fps in 1080p.... Like, there's no way i literally can't even play it at all... I need to put it on performance setting, ultra low to play it at 50fps with constant low on fps if i look at the open world.... Then when i use my integrated graphics i can play it without any problems. And as i said, with my old pc i could run fortnite at 60fps in high settings. Sorry for all this but just wanted to explain a lil bit more.

PSU is Corsair CX 600W
What you mean Mixing Ram? And speed of what? the ram? I'm extremely sorry if my reply is not the best one out there, i need you to elaborate a little bit (As english is not my main language and sometimes some specific words in it... I can't undestand them at all)
I have also a benchmark of it
I'll leave it here.

UserBenchmarks: Game 50%, Desk 93%, Work 47%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G - 95.2%
GPU: AMD RX 470 - 49.3%
SSD: Spcc Solid State Disk 128GB - 100.6%
HDD: WD WD7500AARX-00N0YB0 750GB - 36.6%
RAM: Unknown TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 TEAMGROUP-UD4-3200 TEAMGROUP-UD4-2400 24GB - 59.3%
MBD: Gigabyte GA-B450M DS3H WIFI-CF
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/57246659
I did it a second ago.
What most frustrate me is the fact that, i search for example Fortnite... And with my specs i should run it at ultra at 60fps in 1080p.... Like, there's no way i literally can't even play it at all... I need to put it on performance setting, ultra low to play it at 50fps with constant low on fps if i look at the open world.... Then when i use my integrated graphics i can play it without any problems. And as i said, with my old pc i could run fortnite at 60fps in high settings. Sorry for all this but just wanted to explain a lil bit more.
Remove the 2400 ram stick.

Fit the 3200 sticks in the proper slots for dual channel.....see the manual.

Enable xmp/docp in the bios.

Run another ubm and post a link.

Dec 5, 2022
Remove the 2400 ram stick.

Fit the 3200 sticks in the proper slots for dual channel.....see the manual.

Enable xmp/docp in the bios.

Run another ubm and post a link.
On day one i had 16 GB RAM Dual Channel and the performance was the same. I added the 8GB extra like a month after.
I see the XMP thing everywhere and for some reason i don't see that (Is just not there) in my motherboard. I saw that if it doesn't appear is basically bc the ram is just not compatible with XMP. Idk what DOCP is but i'll search and see.
I'll post another ubm once i can, thanks for replying!

On day one i had 16 GB RAM Dual Channel and the performance was the same. I added the 8GB extra like a month after.
I see the XMP thing everywhere and for some reason i don't see that (Is just not there) in my motherboard. I saw that if it doesn't appear is basically bc the ram is just not compatible with XMP. Idk what DOCP is but i'll search and see.
I'll post another ubm once i can, thanks for replying!
Docp is just another term used for xmp.