[SOLVED] Weird pixelization on BIOS splashscreen, videos and some games.

Daahrien

Honorable
Mar 13, 2019
It started happening after like the 4th time my computer froze because of connecting my second screen on the video card. Before that, everything looked beautiful. But now I have this weird pixelization since the start of the bios (the splash screen).

Here you can see it, in the background of this game. Like if the color bit depth was not 32 bits, but it is. I have checked the screen settings. Updated vcard drivers, updated bios. Nothing fixes it :(
View: https://imgur.com/GkSGvtD

Has my MB gone bad? Or my VCard? or can I fix it someway?

MB: P8H67
VCard: RX 560
CPU: Core i7 2600
Ram: 12

Thank you for your time.

Solution
Try disconnecting the monitor cable and reconnecting it a couple times when the computer is off.
Sometimes connectors get dusty and loose connection on 1 or 2 pins.
Could be a cable going bad also. Try a different one or swap with the other monitor to check.
Try disconnecting the monitor cable and reconnecting it a couple times when the computer is off.
Sometimes connectors get dusty and loose connection on 1 or 2 pins.
Could be a cable going bad also. Try a different one or swap with the other monitor to check.

Solution

Daahrien

Honorable
Mar 13, 2019
Thank you, will do. But I'm pretty sure I replaced the cable after this started happening and it's the same u.u (I replaced it because it got pulled and it didnt work anymore)