[SOLVED] Weird pop-up?

View: https://imgur.com/a/MRDWiGq

Past 2 days, whenever I load up the msn uk page I get this weird 'pop-up.' Im not sure if it is a Windows issue or MSN but when I click on ''agree'' (or try to do anything else for that matter,) the screen stays grey and i cant type or do anything? Its more of an annoyance than anything else, i usually just open another window a couple of times and usually it will be gone. Anyone have any ideas?

Solution
I think it may be because of all the privacy and data laws that are being used more and more. In the end it's supposed to be better for the user, but i don't know...
After all, who actually reads what cookies thy are using, most of the time you just click accept or disable cookies...
I get the same thing here on Chrome and Edge here in Japan, btw, if I select the MSN UK website; appears to just be a 'we put cookies on your rig' advisory, saying they are logging your system as having visited....
(at least they tell you they are doing it, but, it is standard anyway)

Just accept/comply, and...be assimilated! :)

Reactions: kurdtnz
Sep 4, 2020
I think it may be because of all the privacy and data laws that are being used more and more. In the end it's supposed to be better for the user, but i don't know...
After all, who actually reads what cookies thy are using, most of the time you just click accept or disable cookies...

Reactions: kurdtnz
Solution

TRENDING THREADS