[SOLVED] Weird problem in ip camera

Feb 12, 2020
Hello
I'm facing problem with ip camera never seen before
I have 1 ip camera with distance of 20 meter
The cable I'm using is cat6 rj45 came with conector already attached
When I plug the cable of camera with nvr or my pc it's work great
But when I cut the cable and attach new connector it stopped working in nvr but it keep working in my pc

Please somebody suggest for me solution for this problem I have 1 week working on it without any success I changed many cables and router without getting it working

Solution
Do you have a Ethernet cable tester to see if the connector was installed properly?
Some devices might work over Ethernet cable even if some of the wires are not in the correct sequence.
Some others (like a NVR) might not enable the camera even if a single wire does not pass the test.
Do you have a Ethernet cable tester to see if the connector was installed properly?
Some devices might work over Ethernet cable even if some of the wires are not in the correct sequence.
Some others (like a NVR) might not enable the camera even if a single wire does not pass the test.

Solution

Ralston18

Titan
What problem or reason was there for cutting the cable and attaching a new connector?

If the camera works with your pc and in all other configurations except the nvr then the nvr is suspect.

Any error messages, pop-up screens, etc. when the camera fails to work via the nvr?