Question Weird problem whilst gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

teosiminescu182

Honorable
Jun 12, 2018
Ok, so everything started 2 days ago while I was playing some CS on Faceit. Everything good and clear until I start experiencing some fps drops and after a few moments my screen goes full black, my monitor says "no signal" and I can't hear my friend on discord anymore...I'm like "wtf" and i restart my pc using the restart button on the case, I enter CS again, discord and everything, and after a few rounds, same thing happens, fps drops and then a black screen but this time i can speak with my friend on discord after the black screen for a few moments and after that I can't speak with him again.
A day passes and I try to play again a match with my friend, this time on matchmaking and like in the middle of the match I get the blackscreen again, no signal on my monitor and I tell my friend that I got another blackscreen, I press click and he told me that I shot one of our teammates (keep in mind that I couldn't hear any of the sounds games, but only my friend on discord) and after that I can't speak with him again and I need to restart my PC again.
Side note, after my PC goes full blackscreen mode, it sort of vibrates and I need to move it around in its place, like shake it left and right for one second for it to go away and stuff like that.

teosiminescu182

Honorable
Jun 12, 2018
sounds like PSU is on its way out
And here's my pc specs:
Tablet/Laptop/Desktop/
CPU:
Motherboard:
RAM:
GPU:
HDD:
PSU make and age are helpfull
HWINFO from here https://www.hwinfo.com/download.php

Desktop
CPU: Intel Core i3-6098P
Motherboard: ASUS H110M-CS
RAM: 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2 GB DDR3 SDRAM
HDD: Serial ATA 6 Gb/s @ 6Gb/s Seagate ST1000DM010-2EP102
And I really don't know anything about the PSU honestly..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS