Weird problem with ryzen 7 1700 and ryzen master

josed2037

Commendable
May 18, 2017
Hi a month ago i buy a 1700 to upgrade my old pc the first time i boot my new pc was all good i download gta V and install redux and was amazing (i few weeks the results wasnt the same more laggy not the stunnig graphics...)the problem is the next i think i mess a little with the configurations because in cpuz looks like i have 4 core i watch another forum where its tell that you only have to restore the values i did that but its was a terrible idea because when i boot the pc again was so laggy and im not talking about games i talking abaut the boot sometimes freezy sometimes a blue screen finally a few restarts later i finaly can change to another profile just to see i had 4 cores again i dont know what to do p.d in the bios says i have 8 cores b.t.w i was playing csgo and with 4 cores i get 160 avg fps meanwhile with 8 cores i get 45 avg fps sorry for my bad english is late im tired and i want to write this fast to see the answers tomorrow. Thx for the help
Msi a320m vh plus
Ryzen 7 1700
Kingston fury 8gb 2400
Colorful gtx 1050 ti
Maybe if i reinstall windows 10 pro erasing the ssd?

josed2037

Commendable
May 18, 2017

8 but cpu z say 4/8, there is any mode to restore to default settings the ryxen master configuration ? Because i uninstall the program and the configuration. I made of 3,2ghz still there

josed2037

Commendable
May 18, 2017
ok in device manager appears 16 times the cpu ryzen 7 1700 eight cores the problem is when i have the 8 cores is so laggy when i try to boot win is like 5sec lower and glitchy and when i try to play csgo the pc crash i get 45fps but with the 4 cores only i dont have this problem 140fps runs good (performance decrease in other games) and 0 crash this is a brand new cpu so i dont understand why this happen (well think i fuck the configuration i guess) because i dont touch the voltage or something more than the speed

EDIT according tothe bios i have 8 cores enable cpu base clock at 100.000mhz 1.232v core performance boost and hyper threading can one pf this things be messing with the ryzen master configuration?

josed2037

Commendable
May 18, 2017
Sooo. Its fixed i restore and unnistall ryzen master at the same time so i dont know what can be fix de problem if anybody have this problem try that and may should be fixed thx all the people who has been tryed to help.