Weird problem with WG 25K7193

I've got a WG 25K7193 that runs fine until I *barely* flex the
board. If I give it just the slightest push in the area around the
heat sink on the right, above the RGB+Sync inputs, the high-voltage
cut off circuit kicks in. I can't find any bad components, bad solder
joints or broken traces. What could cause this?

--
Please see my arcade and pinball items for sale:
http://www.videoracer.com/forsale/

R89 has broken away from the copper pad. You won't see it until you
actually unsolder it.

Sometimes I've actually had the HV shutdown pot go bad.