[SOLVED] Weird problems after upgrading hardware

Feb 22, 2021
Good night!

I recently upgraded my cpu and gpu and now everytime i play something a little more heavy (my main test game causing the crash is metro 2033 redux. come on, it's a pretty low requirements game) i get a bsod. On metro, the game freezes after between 5 to 40 minutes (usually on the low margin), the sound gets stuck for like 10 seconds and then i get a WHEA. Today i got a clock watchdog timeout. The technician in my city told me to change the case for a better airflow, i did that, got pretty ok temps (around 45ºC CPU and 77ºC GPU on unigine). Memtest 100% with no errors. I honestly don't know what else can i do ):

PS: When on the BSOD, it freezes at 0%, so it's not collecting data for the dump.

My specs:
MB: ASUS H110M-A/M2
Memory: 2x 8 gb corsair vengeance 2400 ghz
GPU: RTX 2600
CPU: i7 7700k

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/40171991

Solution
Good night!

I recently upgraded my cpu and gpu and now everytime i play something a little more heavy (my main test game causing the crash is metro 2033 redux. come on, it's a pretty low requirements game) i get a bsod. On metro, the game freezes after between 5 to 40 minutes (usually on the low margin), the sound gets stuck for like 10 seconds and then i get a WHEA. Today i got a clock watchdog timeout. The technician in my city told me to change the case for a better airflow, i did that, got pretty ok temps (around 45ºC CPU and 77ºC GPU on unigine). Memtest 100% with no errors. I honestly don't know what else can i do ):

PS: When on the BSOD, it freezes at 0%, so it's not collecting data for the dump.

My specs:
MB: ASUS...
Good night!

My specs:

Pull your ssd and run linux from a live distro on a usb something tells me it maybe a faulty ssd.

TheJoker2020

Commendable
Oct 13, 2020
Good night!

My specs:

Try another game.

I have never played Metro 2033, but I had heard that there was a heap of bugs in it, many have been fixed, but some people (I think) had to uninstall and reinstall the game from scratch (don't quote me on this).

Essentially it could be just that game, please try another game.

Good luck.

Solution