Question Weird pump noises after restart

Dec 25, 2020
I have this weird issue, where my AIO pump will start making noises (not bubbling noises, more like I'm dying noises) and 1 fan at the front will slow down some times when I just start my computer.
The weird part is that both the pump noise and the slow fan will go away after restarting my pc 1 or 2 times. Then it'll be completly fine for as long as it's on. But when I turn it off and start it again next day It will start making the pump noise and the fan slow untill I restart it again.
I'm guessing it can be related to the pwd headers not connected properly, or something to do with the AIO radiator location.
See my AIO has the pump on the radiator and not on the cpu block. I connected the pump on the SYS_FAN5_PUMP and the fan that slows down on the CPU_FAN and the other one on CPU_OPT. Those 2 are the fans on the radiator, 1 of them slows down when the pump noise happens.

Thanks in advance for any advice

I have this weird issue, where my AIO pump will start making noises (not bubbling noises, more like I'm dying noises) and 1 fan at the front will slow down some times when I just start my computer.
The weird part is that both the pump noise and the slow fan will go away after restarting my pc 1 or 2 times. Then it'll be completly fine for as long as it's on. But when I turn it off and start it again next day It will start making the pump noise and the fan slow untill I restart it again.
I'm guessing it can be related to the pwd headers not connected properly, or something to do with the AIO radiator location.
See my AIO has the pump on the radiator and not on the cpu block. I connected the pump on the SYS_FAN5_PUMP and the fan that slows down on the CPU_FAN and the other one on CPU_OPT. Those 2 are the fans on the radiator, 1 of them slows down when the pump noise happens.

Thanks in advance for any advice
Try setting pump to 100% all the time.