[SOLVED] Weird radio noise when an audio stops playing on PC - HyperX cloud 2

Oct 3, 2019
Hi,
today I've noticed something really weird. I played a video on Youtube and when I stopped it there was kind of a noise like in radio noise when there is no signal.
It happens really quick. The sound itself is still really good(I have a HyperX cloud 2), and there was no noise when I played it, just when it ends. And it drives me nuts, this is really annoying.
I checked the headphones with my phone and there was no noise when the sound stopped on my phone so I don't think the problem is in the headphone.
I also updated the drivers, and replaced the port of the headphone in another USB.
Does someone have an idea how to solve it?
Thank you very much in advance

Solution
The noise you may hear from background coming from the system would depend on how low of a noise level the play back has. So if the speakers you are using are not as sensitive or have a lower signal to noise ration you may not hear the issue with those. I would suggest trying a USB sound card, for gaming use this is good for the price, really the best option...
Oct 3, 2019
Do other headphones do the same thing in the computer? Usually a noise without audio playing is coming from amplification, an add-on PCIe or USB sound card may help you there.
Here's the thing. I've connected speakers to the computer and there was no noise, and I've also checked the headphones with my laptop and there was no noise. Which drives me crazy because that means there is no problem in the headphones or the computer, somehow the problem occurs only when I am using this HyperX with my PC, and this is an HyperX cloud 2 which in the end works perfectly good in games and music so I don't want to replace it, it's just this weird noise really annoys me when I 'm listening to songs. Do you have anything in mind that could help?
Oh and thank you very much for helping:)

The noise you may hear from background coming from the system would depend on how low of a noise level the play back has. So if the speakers you are using are not as sensitive or have a lower signal to noise ration you may not hear the issue with those. I would suggest trying a USB sound card, for gaming use this is good for the price, really the best option https://www.ebay.com/p/2255979919?i...gOo3TOeaUDaK2q11No-OKIrbXEjLoro4aAkC2EALw_wcB

Solution
Oct 3, 2019
The noise you may hear from background coming from the system would depend on how low of a noise level the play back has. So if the speakers you are using are not as sensitive or have a lower signal to noise ration you may not hear the issue with those. I would suggest trying a USB sound card, for gaming use this is good for the price, really the best option https://www.ebay.com/p/2255979919?i...gOo3TOeaUDaK2q11No-OKIrbXEjLoro4aAkC2EALw_wcB
First, thank you, second, can that problem happen naturally? because I've used this headphones for 3 years and nothing happend, and then it sudennly happens, and it only happens when a sound clips ends, on games for example it doesn't happen.
Anyway thank you very much