Weird shadow on edge

Tunky

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
The problem is happening since iv got my new pc, when i move with my mouse on main screen, internet page, fastly but smoothly behind cursor appears a weird white shadow that follow the normal cursor, i disabled shadows behind cursor in settings but still doesnt work,

Another weird problem is happening while playing games like counter strike series, probably in other games too, the closer i move to edge of a straight ramp, or corner the bigger shadow on the edge seems to appear, but when i stop it disappears, this is happening on both of my monitors

Gpu : 1050ti

I really dont know what it is. It seems though like you have the 3d mode (nVidia 3dVision) turned on.
Although I only think it lets you turn that option on if you have a compatible monitor with at least 120Hz, check the options on nVidia Control Panel to make shure it is off.
Check all the options for that matter to see if you find anything suspicious.
Check also other games. But if you say it also happens in your browser, it will shurelly happen on everything.

Tunky

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
nvidia 3d is off, i dont know what to do with it, seems to me like a some setting that can be turned off easily in windows or something like that but i dont really know where to look for it..

Tunky

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
nevermind :D happening on both of my monitors, so it has to be somewhere in nvidia panel or somewhere in windows settings, dont really know what to search for..

Tunky

Prominent
Aug 7, 2017
fixed it, it was hidden in monitor system settings, was some mode, anyway, thanks for your time, im glad that there are people that are trying to help others:)