Question Weird situation with Graphics Card and Displays

quocdu_2310

Prominent
Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone, so i have some kind of weird situation with my graphics card and displays
Information of my Laptop:
  • Name" Dell M4800 (4K version)
  • CPU: Intel i7-4910MQ - 4 cores 8 threads
  • RAM: 16GB (2 channels 4 slots)
GPU: Nvidia Quadro K2100M
Screen Monitor: 4K (3840x2160p)
Situation 1: My laptop's screen while in using sometimes it flashed
Situation 2: Sometimes when i power on my laptop, the screen is totally black (sometimes has light but don't have pictures) but the computer is still running
Situation 3: When situation 2 has happend i brought it to fix and technician remove my graphic card but the screen still doesn't on (black version) and he remove my screen to find another screen for testing but my screen is 4K version with 40 battery so he doesn't have any products to test, so he put it back together
Situation 4: After he give my laptop back i decided to come to Dell Support but it's lunch time and i have back to home but when i'm at home i start my laptop and it's on and working normally
Situation 5: Today, it happen again while i try to use multiple display with my TV and i plugged in by HDMI cable. First time it's on then i restart and it don't work again and i'm still restart over and over, sometimes it's on with both screen (using after 10 minutes it's happen again) sometimes it's just on second screen (it's said Display 1 isn't active)
Does anyone have solution ? And sorry for bad grammar :D

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS