Question Weird sound coming from computer

Aug 13, 2022
I have a 2 year old machine built by iBuypower and has been great. However recently been getting these high pitched and low tones when the computer is on and usually watching a video.

I have updated the graphics driver using DDU
Done a clean install of Windows 10
Even took another iBuypower which is only a few months old and it was doing the same thing.
Nothing is showing in the event viewer or the Windows reliability monitor.

Trying a other speakers as we speak. Wondering if the speakers are failing.

The following link is a video of the sound that is happening.
Beeping Tones Video

Thanks

Ralston18

Titan
The Video appears to be some sort of iCloud download and I noted a December 1, 2021 date. Did not download.

= = = =

Are you able to describe the tones in more detail or simply record and post here using imgur (www.imgur.com)?

Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age (2 years ?) , condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)?

Disk drive(s): make, model, capacity, how full?

Manually download the the GPU drivers directly from the applicable manufacturer's website. Reinstall and reconfigure. No third party tools or installers.

Aug 13, 2022
Thanks for the response,

The video is from December 2021 however the tones are the same as they are now. The only thing that is different is that this is now a clean install of Windows 10 21H2

be quiet! Pure Base 600 Tempered Glass Gaming Case - Black
Intel® Core™ i9-9900KF Processor (8x 3.60GHz/16MB L3 Cache)
CORSAIR Hydro Series H115i PRO 280mm RGB Liquid CPU Cooling System
32 GB [8 GB x4] DDR4-3000 Memory Module - Certified Major Brand Gaming Memory
Asus Rog strix NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080ti
GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS PRO WIFI -- RGB, 802.11ac WiFi, ARGB Header (2), USB 3.1 (4 Rear, 2 Front)
750 Watt - CORSAIR RM750X - 80 PLUS Gold, Full Modular
1 TB WD Black 3D Series SN750 M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD -- Read: 3470MB/s; Write: 3000MB/s (844 GB free space)
1 TB Seagate Barracuda Hard Drive -- 64MB Cache, 7200RPM, 6.0Gb/s - Single Drive (907 GB free space)
3D Premium Surround Sound Onboard
Onboard LAN Network (Gb or 10/100)
Windows 10 Home 21H2

Video

TRENDING THREADS