[SOLVED] Weird sound from CPU area.

Nov 4, 2020
Hi , I need help with my processor . Here is my problem : I have INTEL CORE I7-8565U with 1.8Ghz up to 4.6Ghz with IntelTurboBoost. When turbo boost is activated and my processor goes above 2.0Ghz, I get a weird sound from the processor and I keep getting it until the processor goes back under 2.0Ghz or I get it when my laptop is charging . So I disabled INTEL TurboBoost and now my processor is everytime under 2.0Ghz and the noise is gone . I want my processor to work with TurboBoost and go up to 4.6Ghz but I don't want to have the sound anymore , what should I do and what is my problem exactly . Btw sometimes I get the sound under 2.0Ghz but its not that loud . THANKS! Appreciate!

Solution
I don't think it is my fan because I opened my laptop and the fan is not where the noise is coming from . I don't know exactly what to do and why I have that sound , what suggestion do you hhave ?
There are very few things that can make any noise, Fan(s), HDD or DVD, everything else is solid state.
Hi , I need help with my processor . Here is my problem : I have INTEL CORE I7-8565U with 1.8Ghz up to 4.6Ghz with IntelTurboBoost. When turbo boost is activated and my processor goes above 2.0Ghz, I get a weird sound from the processor and I keep getting it until the processor goes back under 2.0Ghz or I get it when my laptop is charging . So I disabled INTEL TurboBoost and now my processor is everytime under 2.0Ghz and the noise is gone . I want my processor to work with TurboBoost and go up to 4.6Ghz but I don't want to have the sound anymore , what should I do and what is my problem exactly . Btw sometimes I get the sound under 2.0Ghz but its not that loud . THANKS! Appreciate!
It's most likely fan ramping up speed.