Weird stutter issue with new build pc

Godzillah3ad

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
I just recently built a new system using a mix of fresh parts and stuff from my previous PC.

In essence it works for basic things but I am having this weird stutter now and again even when there is nothing going on. When watching just a stream or video this is bearable but very frustrating. Then when playing a game it becomes 100% worse the in game performance is non existent and anything on either monitor drops to maybe 5 fps.

I have update the bios and installed every driver I can even think of for everything.

Specs:
intel i7 7700k
corsair h55 cpu cooler
msi z270 gaming pro carbon motherboard
16gb corsair vengence led ram
evga gtx 1050ti sc
corsair cx600m psu
dual samsung 1080p 60hz monitors

all temps are fine to my knowledge

This is very frustrating as i cant narrow down what the problem is and have completely ran out of ideas. Thanks in advance for any help!

Godzillah3ad

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016

I have completely reset my PC with a fresh windows 10 install. all task managers and resource monitors read normal percentages except the disk percentage raises but i thought that was just down to the game loading things.

it can be the DISK issue all you can try is changing your SATA cable
you have HDD or SSD?

Godzillah3ad

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
I have a hdd. Ill try changing the sata cables.

it could be the HDD issue check some disk health softwares

Godzillah3ad

Commendable
Jul 17, 2016
Changed sata cables abd ports on my mobo still same issue in-game. Im trying a differnt game now.
Ive already ran windows scan and repair on my hdd, i may just try replacing my drives