PC SPECS:
I5-6400
RX 480 4GB
8GB 2133MHZ
250GB SSD
1TB HDD
550W 80+ PSU
Asus H110M Motherboard

So recently I have started to get big stutter in games. Not like big fps drops from 80 to 20. So do I might have bad frametime or something? So basically when im over 60 fps it doesnt feel anything like a 60fps experience its really choppy and unenjoyable often. Also this often happens when I for example turn around. And also one weird thing to add in Minecraft when I run shaders in singleplayer I get constant over 60fps even to the 100 range, BUT in multiplayer I BARELY get 60fps most often its around 40fps.

To add to this it seems that it could be a heavy cpu bottleneck. So when I ran a game like apex legends (which I WOULD REALLY WANT TO PLAY) the CPU is constantly at 100% load (and only boosts to 3.08 GHz instead of the intende 3.3 GHz?) and the GPU load stays at around 30% maybe at max it goes to 40% . Which honestly would seem kinda, weird to me? Because I would not think these components would leave to a bottleneck or is this even an indication of a bottleneck to start with, im not sure.

I´ve been thinking of updating bios or maybe in the MOST WORST case clean installing windows :/ ANY help is appreciated thank you in advance !

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS