Question Weird texture patterns in certain games.

DrakeJr

Reputable
Jul 13, 2017
Hey guys. Hope yall are doing fine.
So i recently started to notice this.
I was playing sniper elite 3 and i noticed some patterns appearing on the sacks and rocks. It happens in certain games. I am worried about it being caused because my gpu is dying or something. I searched for a solution all over the internet but cant find anyone with a similar problem. Also note that its not texture shammering or something, its like when i move my camera while standing near a bunch of sacks, the texture pattern on the sacks flickers and when i stop moving the camera it comes back to normal.Can anyone else who owns the game test it for me (it occurs during the intro mission). Or if anyone who experiences such issues tell me if its meant to be normal or not. Am i overexaggurating it?. Thanks alot for taking the time to read.
Any help will be appreciated.
Ty

DrakeJr

Reputable
Jul 13, 2017
Hey guys. Hope yall are doing fine.
So i recently started to notice this.
I was playing sniper elite 3 and i noticed some patterns appearing on the sacks and rocks. It happens in certain games. I am worried about it being caused because my gpu is dying or something. I searched for a solution all over the internet but cant find anyone with a similar problem. Also note that its not texture shammering or something, its like when i move my camera while standing near a bunch of sacks, the texture pattern on the sacks flickers and when i stop moving the camera it comes back to normal.Can anyone else who owns the game test it for me (it occurs during the intro mission). Or if anyone who experiences such issues tell me if its meant to be normal or not. Am i overexaggurating it?. Thanks alot for taking the time to read.
Any help will be appreciated.
Ty
Here is an example of what im talking about
View: https://youtu.be/sbqtkLPMfuQ

At 13:19 look at the girls jacket