Weird thing going on with the internet :O

Tony Pop

Reputable
Aug 5, 2014
Ok, so i got this pc and when i bought it it was compatible with win vista, but i kept upgrading it and i installed windows 8 a couple of months ago. Now, here is where the problem starts. After upgrading to windows 8, this thing happened where i open my pc, the interned doesnt work, i restart, it works, i close it, when i open it again, the internet wont work, i restart it.... and so on. This stopped for a while, but one time i had to force close it and it started again. It is very annoying, i cant connect to my internet when i 1st start my pc, i have to restart it to be able to do it. Help! :??:

Solution
I don't think the upgrade of the OS FRON VISTA to WIN 8 changed much did you happen to download new drivers for your Ethernet card? Have you tried another pc to your internet connection and see if it still happen checked your cables make sure there plug in tight and so on? JUST so I CAN UNDERSTAND this your are opening the browser and not the pc correct? You can go into your device manager and see if any of your hardware has yellow !!!!! marks by them if not your good on that issue.
I don't think the upgrade of the OS FRON VISTA to WIN 8 changed much did you happen to download new drivers for your Ethernet card? Have you tried another pc to your internet connection and see if it still happen checked your cables make sure there plug in tight and so on? JUST so I CAN UNDERSTAND this your are opening the browser and not the pc correct? You can go into your device manager and see if any of your hardware has yellow !!!!! marks by them if not your good on that issue.

Solution

Tony Pop

Reputable
Aug 5, 2014

Noooo, pressed the wrong button and picked this as a ssolution, ill have to reask again. I have had windows 7 aswell and it is pretty similar to 8 and didnt have this problem. All the drivers are updated too.