Question Weird Thing Happening

Valina35

Commendable
Sep 19, 2021
I Have Asus Pheonix gtx 1050ti But When Msi After Burner Is Installed And i Shutdown My Pc And Start It GPU Memory Is Stuck at 405mhz Until I Restart My Pc

Ralston18

Titan
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or bit-mining?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

What MHz is shown after the PC is restarted? What do you expect to see?

Valina35

Commendable
Sep 19, 2021
Update your post to include full system hardware specs and OS information.

Include PSU: make, model, wattage, age, condition (original to build, new, refurbished, used)? History of heavy use for gaming, video editing, or bit-mining?

Disk drives: make, model, capacity, how full?

What MHz is shown after the PC is restarted? What do you expect to see?

cpu:i3-10100f
gpu:asus pheonix gtx 1050ti
ssd:su 650
psu:njoy synergy 500 (500wats)
ram:16gb ddr4
nvidia drivers:526.98
after pc is restarted gpu m3mory goes back to normall 3500mhz but if pc isnt restarted its stuck st 405mhz not even under load
and pc is new i bought it 3 weeks ago

Ralston18

Titan
Then do not overclock GPU memory.

Over clocking may not be gaining much, if anything at all, with respect to performance.

If you do wish to or need to overclock GPU memory then start low and work upwards with incremental adjustments.

Stop when the 405 MHz "ceiling" is hit and roll back to the previous working frequency - 3500 MHz if I understand correctly.

= = = =

Note: Not sure about that PSU, its' quality, and its' ability to handle the overall system load.

Suggest that you go to the following link and apply some of the listed calculators to the build. 500 Watts may be marginal.

https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-psus,4229.html

Reactions: Roland Of Gilead

TRENDING THREADS