Weird transfer rate maybe virus?

Soo this started to happen last 2 weeks and its brand new usb, it worked fine like 30+ mb/s but after i transfered movies to my pc and started to copying Fallout to usb it started to act like this and heating up crazy.. Mabye a virus? Or i should try to system restore it or you have something easier? Video ia here [video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl1vUvookMg"][/video]

There are many factors included in calculating that. You could have other programs open that are accessing the hard drive, the speed of your hard drive, the speed of your computer, the speed of the USB device, the type of USB device it is, the size of the file(s) you are copying, how much data you have on the usb device already, if your USB device is utilized as ready boost, and even some other factors all determine how fast your device will transfer data.

What I see in the video is what appears to be data buffering. I do not know why the buffering.

Tested with ADRC hdd checker, started smart everything fine.I heard few times clicks not noisy but silent.Probably my hdd failing Q_Q not suprised bcs its 7 years old tho :) , today i went to friend and tested with my same usb and it was fine, i formatted it there and placed few files windows 7 from his pc to my usb were 12 to 15 mb/s,from mine copying from usb to pc is 30+ constant, but from my pc to usb was half sinusoidal with one stop at half of file.

PS. ill upload on youtube soon.