Weird video glitch

Dustin_Broke

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
I been having this problem with The Sims 2 game only but for somereason everytime I play the game and if I' am in a home or viewing the town where the grass area suppose to be green it's black and then all of the sudden it would be green again. Then if I' am playing in a lot with the sims I get the weird skin texture like the fridge texture or hair or just black background on the grass area. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I did download the latest drivers from Sony like the video card driver and also I did download the latest windows updates and everything else. My video card is a Intel HD graphics card. My notebook is a Sony VPC-EB3QFX. I got this notebook last year few days before thanksgiving.

Video driver info

I have driver version: 8.15.10.2182

It was made on: 7/19/2010

Dustin_Broke

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
This is the specs for my notebook. I do have the latest updates for The Sims 2 game.

Sony VPC-EB3QFX,
Intel® Core™ i3 - 370M (2.40GHz)
8GB DDR3/1066MHz
320 GB 5400rpm, Serial ATA
Realtek® High Definition Audio
Intel® HD graphics, 1.7GB VRAM
TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633C
Windows® 7 Home Premium 64-bit

Dustin_Broke

Distinguished
May 24, 2010
I did try to use the Intel drivers since they were more updated and this fixed the problem I actualy got around between 6-10 FPS more than before on all games.

I was totaly supprised about this but using the latest new Intel HD drivers from Intel made my games have between 6-10 more FPS than before so now Crysis has around 47 for the highs and normaly around 30 FPS. Crysis 2 has more FPS also now it has around 15 normaly and high as around 30. It use to be like around 10 FPS normaly and around 22 FPS for the highs. I wonder why I' am getting more FPS than using the OEM drivers from Sony. They just recently updated the driver for Intel HD on Intels website. Now it has maintain aspect so Crysis 2 doesn't look skinny like before.

TRENDING THREADS