Weird (Video) Hang, but video card checked out on stress tests.

Emagdnim

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
Hang at 5:03 AM
Audio Still going, Nothing else seems responsive.
Was Playing LoL at the time. Was playing DOTA 2 Earlier and the game continually had video hangs then went not responding and never came back and had to be closed.

With this one the entire computer went into the hang, I couldn't move onto my other monitor, couldn't open start menu, task manager or anything.
Music and Games still running, video frozen.
Only Errors/Warnings Logged around the time of the ‘Hang’

ISCT Agent Warning

ISCT - CAgentService::AgentServiceInit NetDetect is now disabled since this is not a mobile platform
Logged 8/1/2015 5:03:45 am

Windows Device setup Manager
Access to drivers on Windows Update was blocked by policy
8/1/2015 5:03:47 AM
DeviceSetupmanager

System
The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.
8/1/2015 5:03:23

System
The previous system shutdown at 5:02:23 AM on ?8/?1/?2015 was unexpected.
Logged 8/1/2015 5:03:28 AM

After the crash I booted up, hung on mobo for a few seconds longer than usual but everything seemed fine. I threw my video card on stress test again, it wasn't overheating and seemed to be performing fine. So I'm unsure whats causing this. I feel like its something OS or driver related possibly but all the cleanings I've done have turned up nothing. I'm unsure whats causing it and therefor unsure where to put this so I plopped it here.