Question Weird video problem

Jun 30, 2020
Hi, so i got a weird problem atm, i got a rx580 that now has this issue that it doesn't show video but only when its about to enter windows.
It works fine on the bios and such, but here comes the weird part.

If i enable the option to use both Onboard and Offboard videos at the same time and start off with the onboard, if i switch to the rx580 it works normal. This was the first test i did.

However now if i disable and put the VGA as primary it show the startup bios and windows logo but as soon it start it goes black, but if i disconnect the hdmi and connect again it works normaly.
I checked some settings on the bios such as CSM and some of the video ones but so far im unable to start and get a screen without messing with the ports.

Any Ideas?

Also i tested the drives and did a fresh install in a new hdd
its a ryzen proc btw.

Jun 30, 2020
UPDATE

So i got an older gpu to test it and see if the rx580 was the problem, with this one the problem persists however i found that if i plug the VGA or DVI cable instead the HDMI, it works flawless.

So just to recap, VGA/DVI works from the go while the HDMI i have to turn on and unplug and plug back again in order to work.

Could this be some setting in the bios or something? Because before loading up windows the HDMI works, i can get in the bios, do fresh install and such, but as soon windows starts if shuts off and i have to unplug and plug