Question Weird warzone problem

Jun 28, 2021
Only on warzone

Hi guys by any chance any of you guys are having a problem with warzone, while I'm playing and tap the bottom to show map my game frame drop to 10 fs ,2 fps when I try to buy someone from the buying the game frame rate drops. Also one more thing, sometimes the game is running perfectly 170 -150 fps but it still feels like it was running on 28 fps with latency.

I have try reset pc a lot of troubleshooting but nothing fix it. I updated drivers nothing seem to work and I noticed that if I plug the controller the game runs flawless with no lag or anything also temperature seems good as max is 75°C.

Pc spec

I9900k
Evga 2080ti
16g 32000 ddr4

Jun 28, 2021
Maybe try disabling game mode?

Here’s how to disable Game Mode:
  1. Open ‘Settings’ in Windows
  2. Search ‘Game Mode’
  3. Click on ‘Game Mode settings’
  4. Toggle Game Mode ‘off’
Same problem the game running 200+ drame but looks like if is running 50hz with a big delay when moving mouse the monitor says is running 240hz and sometimes if I click settings or open map the game frame drop to 2fps 10 fps also if I use the buying I don't understand

Cubrix

Commendable
Nov 28, 2019
Same problem the game running 200+ drame but looks like if is running 50hz with a big delay when moving mouse the monitor says is running 240hz and sometimes if I click settings or open map the game frame drop to 2fps 10 fps also if I use the buying I don't understand
Mmmm I'll check online if I can maybe find something of similar issue.. It's just strange that when you play with the controller your frames is stable correct?

Reactions: Yendry1212

TRENDING THREADS