Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 30 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 18, 2023
Hi, I'm Francesco, a gaming and programming enthusiast. I have been around for some time, but decided to join just now.
Nice to meet you all!

Jul 3, 2023
Hello,
I've been working/playing with computers for many, many years. I was involved with the Sacramento Commodore Computer Club, then the Sacramento PC Users Group. Currently providing expert support to users of the eCommerce application CubeCart.

Now having questions about a newly aquired 4K monitor.

Jul 17, 2023
Hi all.

I am a PC enthusiast. I'm almost 40 years old and have been making my own PCs since I was 13.

But I'm not very skilled in its construction :p

Nice to be here with you.

Jul 24, 2023
You may refer to me by the name 'nphuracm'. By the time I am writing this I am ~16 and had been dealing with PCs and other electronics for somewhere around a decade, starting from a relatively young age.
I'm always looking forward to learning something new about PCs and other consumer electronics.

Aug 25, 2023
Hello everyone! I found this thread looking for the rules and thought it would be nice to say something here.

I know some computer basics and also participate in some technology forums in Portuguese (my main language). I decided to make an account here cause I like computing/hardware and think it would be nice to interact in English, so I can learn more and also improve my reading/typing.

Hope I can help people here (and sorry for any misunderstand or grammar/spelling mistakes, I don't trust my english skills that much).

Sep 6, 2023
Hi all,

After many times considering working in IT, I finally decided to do it. Since two months now I'm working in IT. I'm looking forward to learn more about computers in many aspects. From hardware, to networking, to cybersecurity and anything else. :)

Reactions: FMLn
Dec 10, 2023
Howdy. Been interested in computers for a while, and I have been looking for more forums to branch out too since social media's such a drag, so I guess that's why I'm here. Nice to meet y'all!

Reactions: King_V
Aug 28, 2023
Hi tom'sHARDWARE and all members and readers,

I'm retired from 50 years as an electrical & mechanical technician. I'm still learning and loving tech, especially when I can use it to solve some practical problem. I'll see you out in the forums. :yum:

Jan 14, 2024
Hi, I'm Rhebucks.
I'm an ex-Videocardz user and an ex-Reddit user (who has returned insignificantly), I have an interest in anything hardware-related or software-related including tech history, and I also have a Youtube channel which is inactive at the moment with 15 subs. I've learned that Videocardz mods are very trigger happy. I made a lot of parts lists on Reddit, I could've been called the "Anonymous Airseller" but my interest has dried up, especially with bans.

Mar 24, 2024
Hello everybody! I'm a 43-year-old psychologist from Brazil. I have been a computer and gaming enthusiast since I was a teenager. I have a lot of fun setting up and enjoying my PCs.

Apr 6, 2024
Hi everybody. I am Priscus, although not my real name, In real life I have generally become known as Priscus.

Bit of an oldie: late seventies.

Live in Yorkshire, England.

I used to be an Electronics Engineer, but that was a long time ago, (1960's) Still dabble, but quit in early 1970's, when I decided to go back to University, and instead pursued remaining career as a Clinical Psychologist,

Proficient when it comes to the basics, where electronics concerned, but rely on sites such as this, as I am certainly not up to date.

Other interests are cooking, gardening and minimalist camping/bushcraft. Was a keen piano player, but arthritic fingers have put an end to that.

Prefer to build my own PCs, although it costs me far more than would buying an off the shelf item. I guess I am paying for some intangible, to do with self-satisfaction. Also, times past, I have been much involved with investigating systems failures, so when it all goes wrong.....

(forgive my levity: it rarely does.)

Apr 11, 2024
Hello everyone. Just registered here. Interested in computers and overall tech-news. Also gaming enthusiast since the times of Amiga 500. Hope to connect to some like-minded people here. I am a bit of an online privacy nerd. So forgive me not telling my real name (yet).
Other hobbies: Sport and Photography. Education is in the science field. European based.
That is all for the moment ;)