Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 29 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Jun 20, 2022
Hi all! I'm a pc enthusiast, built and fixed half a dozen towers over the years.
Really only have 1 problem I haven't been able to solve with my current build for which I will post my query.

Jul 26, 2022
Hello, you brilliant, beautiful people you! I'm Maggie. I'm just your average 80's baby...been using Windows PC's most of my life, except for maybe gettin' down on some Word Munchers on the old Apple machines in gradeschool, etc. Had to take a course in B.A.S.I.C. back in high school, which, while fun, I doubt that counts for much these days.

I built my first (and current) rig in 2019...Reggie...he's been a good boy for the most part, a few issues here and there, but lately he's been particularly ornery, which is why I'm here. I've long turned to Tom's for troubleshooting tips in the past and am hoping some of you fine folks will have some idea as to what the **** is goin' on with mah baby :)

Off to find an appropriate thread!

Thanks in advance!

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Welcome, Maggie . . and your background sounds a bit like mine. BASIC is where I started, after all.

Side note: I have to ask, is your screen name a nod to the old WASP song "Mantronic"?

Jul 26, 2022
Welcome, Maggie . . and your background sounds a bit like mine. BASIC is where I started, after all.

Side note: I have to ask, is your screen name a nod to the old WASP song "Mantronic"?
Lmao, no but after experiencing the glory that is that song for the first time (i think), I kinda wish it was XD
I'm actually a Megan, but "Maggie" has been part of my gaming persona since forever. Always wanted to be called "Maggie" growin up and never could get it to stick, so I started using it for gaming, etc. The "Tronic" part is more a nod to Megatron, leader of the Decepticons, (an old nickname given by my old general manager at work)...
So, mix 'n match and add an "ic" and "MaggieTronic" was born.

Reactions: King_V

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS