Welcome to Tom's Hardware!

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

solomspd112

Commendable
Dec 28, 2016
Hi everyone! I'm solom from Egypt. 18 years old and a A computer engineering student. been a PC enthusiast for years now and this community has really helped me a lot throughout. I try to contribute wherever i can to the forums. Like most of you i got into PC building through gaming and making my own custom builds.
and I'm glad to be here

v_gomera

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
Hi Debie here from doha qatar, also a new member. my friend recommended me on this site after encountering some issues on my asus GL553VD ROG lap top.

pmgolf

Prominent
Dec 19, 2017
Hi everyone. I am 71 - a retired computer programmer (35 years- Mainframe and PC) and a big fan of PC computers. Also a avid golfer, both PC and IRL, and a grandfather of 19. I've used TomsHardware for answers for many years but just recently joined to get the answer for an SSD question. I can read and sort 80-80 cards so if any questions arise about them, I'm your man! (I doubt if many of you even know what they are!)

sakeralfredjunior

Prominent
Dec 20, 2017
I never stop being amazed at how easy it is to meet people nowadays with the internet. I was one of those people in the school that had a really hard time meeting people so the internet has really changed my life

Dec 21, 2017
Hi, i am just a teenager who is trying to get the max out of my 10 yr old pc(athlon x2 64 5200+ @2.7 ghz, 4gig @ 488 mhz, 160 gb hdd, 1 gb radeon 5450).Just like all low end gamers searching for work arounds to play high end games, completed ac series upto rogue including black flag(guess what my pc is a beast and my patience is....... You can guess it) and a lot other famous games. Probably i have no intention of getting a new pc. Currently rigging my skill in online fps game paladins.... and also on my path of hating it...... Lol what can a person do if he gets 300 ping+30 fps and his fellow players have 50 to 60 ping and 120 fps...... Its just... skills are in vain...

skrydis

Prominent
Dec 25, 2017
Hello! I've been reading threads here at tomshardware even before I registered (which I did just now). Looking forward to helping out where I can. :D

smatt65

Prominent
Dec 26, 2017
Hi, I'm Scott. I've come to Tom's on several occasions for answers to any PC issues I've run into. Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. I'm no PC engineer, but I'm also not scared of taking on a technical challenge. I'm here in the hopes that someday I may actually provide a contribution that helps others, as well as looking forward to finding any help I may need.

rhiannonja

Prominent
Dec 29, 2017
65 year old lady here who knows some stuff and is good at troubleshooting but when it comes to windows 10 and BSOD errors I'm clueless. Happy to come onboard.

denial_king04

Reputable
Dec 29, 2017
Hi, my first pc was Pentium® 4 Processor 2.40 GHz and Palit daytona geforce4 mx440. Now I'm rocking the i5-6600(non k) and GTX-970 combo.

TRENDING THREADS