West Virginia Pinball Players Club pics online

cah

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2005

Pin Geek wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have my pics online finally from my trip hanging out with the West
> Virginia Pinball Players Club this past June.
> http://www.pingeek.com
>
> Quite a variety of pins between the collectors. It was a lot of fun.
> Thanks again Mark Scohy.
>
> Josh
> http://www.pingeek.com

Any ETA on the P3 tournament?

Colin

Josh,

Thanks for visiting us last June. You did a great job covering our
gamerooms!

Jim Winter
West Virginia Pinball Player's Club
www.wvpinball.com

ditto Jim Winter's comments...thanks for coming to our homes and giving
our club such extensive exposure to the pinball world..

Larry Wolfe
West Virginia Pinball Players Club
www.wvpinball.com

Thanks Jim. See you guys at The York Show.

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com