Western Digital Hard Drives

I was wondering if any of Western Digital or any other major brand of hard
drive comes with Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 packaged with the new hard
drives. I was reading reviews on hard drives this weekend and could have
sworn I read some reviews about WD that came with Roxio.

Thanks
Travis

No, they do not.

--
DaveW

Travis A. wrote:
> I was wondering if any of Western Digital or any other major brand of
> hard drive comes with Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 packaged with the
> new hard drives. I was reading reviews on hard drives this weekend
> and could have sworn I read some reviews about WD that came with
> Roxio.

I have yet to see any hard drive come packaged with Roxio software.

Ask WD yourself.

WD Basic U.S. Support (Not Available on U.S. Holidays)
WD Basic Support (800) 275-4932

--
"if there to stuipd to embrace tux i say let them pay " - nero in cola

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:10:06 GMT, "Travis A."
<ffighter17@verizon.net> wrote:

>I was wondering if any of Western Digital or any other major brand of hard
>drive comes with Roxio Easy Media Creator 7 packaged with the new hard
>drives. I was reading reviews on hard drives this weekend and could have
>sworn I read some reviews about WD that came with Roxio.
>
>Thanks
>Travis

No, none that I know of but it seems more likely that
software would come with an optical drive rather than hard
drive.