News Western Digital, Seagate Differ on Selling Hard Drives to Huawei

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
“So, we do not think we know we need to have a specific license.” from Seagate. Thats pure "lawyer speak" if I've ever heard it. Lol

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
This is what happens when you allow Seagate and WesternDigital to buy every HDD makers in the market.

Samsung , Hitachi , and whatever else .. now USA controls you all ...

This is a wake up call to everyone not to sell their business to any US company ... it will be used in politics.

sadly ARM was sold to a US company as well (nvidia) .. and who ever allowed this to pass outside USA is short sighted .

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019
Don't tell me someone is actually sad that Huawei can't get the high-tech they want!
They are a bunch of thieves stealing all the IP they can get their hands on.

funny they are thiefs now after they became a serious threat to Apple in the Mobile market.

we all know this is just propaganda and politics.

gg83

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2015
Prove it !

I cant count this as proof. It does mention what they are charged with at least. Im sure the charges are inflated drastically, but there is some truth in there. How can someone defend these companies after knowing about all the human rights violations that come out of the country? I compare it to buying cocaine, that money eventually makes it to the cartel.

nofanneeded

Respectable
Sep 29, 2019

I cant count this as proof. It does mention what they are charged with at least. Im sure the charges are inflated drastically, but there is some truth in there. How can someone defend these companies after knowing about all the human rights violations that come out of the country? I compare it to buying cocaine, that money eventually makes it to the cartel.

Make up your mind , stealing technology is different from Human rights ... and last time I checked even Apple had Human Rights violations in China ...

TRENDING THREADS