"I present to RGMW....the real life model for StrongBad." (c) Inc 2003
Credo Elvem ipsum etiam vivere

In article <Xns963AEAC4ED011rsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> Anyone using Army Builder 3?

I am - but for BFG & 40K - not WFB.

Myr

--
#1582. I think they call it Warhammer "40K" because that is how
much you are going to have to make per year in order to play.

- Eric Noland

# 1082. Pound for pound I can buy cocaine cheaper than
raise a Warhammer army

- Roy Cox

http://www.PetitionOnline.com/gwprice/

****

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Myrmidon wrote:
> In article <Xns963AEAC4ED011rsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
> rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
>
>>Anyone using Army Builder 3?
>

> I am - but for BFG & 40K - not WFB.

Why not?

--
Sigblock empty. By choice.

In article <1113654175.644ba45733776c768092978f29edbc15@teranews>,
Mattias Aldaron, morphriz@yahoo.com Varfed out the following in Timo
speak...
> Myrmidon wrote:
> > In article <Xns963AEAC4ED011rsingers@IP-Hidden>, Robert Singers,
> > rsingers@finger.hotmail.com Varfed out the following in Timo speak...
> >
> >>Anyone using Army Builder 3?
> >

> > I am - but for BFG & 40K - not WFB.
>
> Why not?

Because I don't play WFB. :) Guessing from the [WFB] tag in the
subject of Rob's post he's got a question about WFB and I can't help him
on that one if that's what he's asking about.

Myrmidon

--
I'm sorry. I admit, I've been shaping my brush with my lips
again. My thane is starting to look real good tho'. Damnit Myr

- Jesus Singers, the Sneaky Yoda

RGMW FAQ: http://www.rgmw.org

Or...

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Myrmidon said

>> Why not?
>
> Because I don't play WFB. :) Guessing from the [WFB] tag in the
> subject of Rob's post he's got a question about WFB and I can't help him
> on that one if that's what he's asking about.

Actually you might. In AB2 Daemonettes on steeds were a seperate entry but
I don't see them in the AB3 data file. I though I'd perhaps missed some
cunning way of giving them a mount. But looking at the 40K data file
they're in there as two seperate entries, so maybe not.

--
Rob Singers RGMW FAQ Maintainer. See it @ http://www.rgmw.org
Send submissions to submissions at rgmw dot org changing the obvious.

"Robert Singers" <rsingers@finger.hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Myrmidon said
>
>>> Why not?
>>
>> Because I don't play WFB. :) Guessing from the [WFB] tag in the
>> subject of Rob's post he's got a question about WFB and I can't help him
>> on that one if that's what he's asking about.
>
> Actually you might. In AB2 Daemonettes on steeds were a seperate entry
> but
> I don't see them in the AB3 data file. I though I'd perhaps missed some
> cunning way of giving them a mount. But looking at the 40K data file
> they're in there as two seperate entries, so maybe not.

However, comparing the 40k files with the wfb files is a waste of time -
they're created and maintained by 2 different groups of people.

Dan

Between saving the world and having a spot of tea Spack said

>> Actually you might. In AB2 Daemonettes on steeds were a seperate entry
>> but I don't see them in the AB3 data file. I though I'd perhaps missed
>> some cunning way of giving them a mount. But looking at the 40K data
>> file they're in there as two seperate entries, so maybe not.
>
> However, comparing the 40k files with the wfb files is a waste of time -
> they're created and maintained by 2 different groups of people.

Yes.