Wh-1000XM2 for pc gaming and commute?

Mar 27, 2018
Hi all - my first time posting here. I am currently building a PC and am ideally after a good set of headphones that are good for PC gaming (I.e overwatch, fortnite etc) but also for everyday commuter use / music etc.

I understand that Bluetooth ANC has a delay, however id use it wired when on the PC. I’d also use an external mic to avoid mic quality issues.

Would the WH-1000XM2 etc. have a good soundstage and positional awareness for gaming? Or would getting a dedicated gaming headset be better (I.e HyperX cloud alpha).

Many thanks for your guidance.

Solution
better get headphone from other brands like audio technica, sennheiser. headset could also be option, but if you are looking for best sound quality they are not your option, but they are relatively cheap.get sennheiser headphones if you want the best sound quality, but keep in mind that they were pricy(>$100 for the high end ones)

nvincent_08

Reputable
better get headphone from other brands like audio technica, sennheiser. headset could also be option, but if you are looking for best sound quality they are not your option, but they are relatively cheap.get sennheiser headphones if you want the best sound quality, but keep in mind that they were pricy(>$100 for the high end ones)

Solution