[SOLVED] What’s a good headset for $50?

Aug 3, 2020
Hi guys I am finishing my very first pc setup and now all I’m missing is a headset but I’m on a tight budget of $50. Any suggestions would be very helpful

Solution
HyperX Stinger, Steelseries Arctis 1 are good at $50, or used you can get HyperX Alphas, CoolerMaster MH751 which are $80-100 new. Corsair HS models also are good in the 50-100 range but I never tried them.
Aug 3, 2020
What about a used hyperX cloud ||
Edit: scratch that I’m not getting something used
It’s between the hyperX stinger and the steelseries arctis 1 which is better for performance and money

Last edited:
What about a used hyperX cloud ||
Edit: scratch that I’m not getting something used
It’s between the hyperX stinger and the steelseries arctis 1 which is better for performance and money

You won't know which you like better without trying different headphones. Stinger has a bit more bass, arctis 1 is a bit cleaner for music and a flatter sound signature. All you will find out is what other people like or have. I own 5 headphones/headset (along with 3 IEM headphones) and they are all different and I like listening to them all, none are bad. As long as you stay away from the junk, the rest is what you can afford and like once you try it. Without being able to listen to everything you just need to get one and see how you like it, there is no wrong or right pick, it's all personal preference.