[SOLVED] What’s best for airflow with Darkflash DLX22 Casing?

Oct 11, 2020
I have a DarkFlash DLX22 Case and just wondering what you long timers suggest with cooling?

I’ve got a ThermalTake Floe Riing 360 for cpu cooler and fans are behind the radiator with a push configuration.

Then a back fan, with push
Then 3 120mm fans on top of the case with a pull config

I have a aorus x570 ultra mobo and ryzen 9 3900x and rog rtx2060 super

This is my first cpu build and would really love some help

Solution
DarkFlash DLX22
Imma be preaching this for some time to come...
After my own experiences - not with the Darkflash - in the CM H500P Mesh, the best airflow in a PC VARIES.
You HAVE to do your own testing. Unless someone else pops up with the exact same setup as you and has already done their own testing, suggestions from others could actually be wrong.
-the chassis design
-the hardware being used: cpu, gpu, storage, fans, etc.
-the coolers being used
All of that compounds together and affects what the ideal setup should be.
If you cannot be bothered to put in your own time to do this, then follow the general recommendation of front to back, bottom to top airflow setup. You can't go wrong with it in most situations, but it's not...
Oct 20, 2020
To start, you might want to consider getting a better motherboard and graphics card for that good a cpu.

Also, any corsair ll series fan would be good. I suggest getting 2 3-packs, since the case does not come with any fan

D

Deleted member 2720853

To start, you might want to consider getting a better motherboard and graphics card for that good a cpu.

Also, any corsair ll series fan would be good. I suggest getting 2 3-packs, since the case does not come with any fan
What do you mean better motherboard? It might be Gigabyte but that's still a good mobo for it.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
DarkFlash DLX22
Imma be preaching this for some time to come...
After my own experiences - not with the Darkflash - in the CM H500P Mesh, the best airflow in a PC VARIES.
You HAVE to do your own testing. Unless someone else pops up with the exact same setup as you and has already done their own testing, suggestions from others could actually be wrong.
-the chassis design
-the hardware being used: cpu, gpu, storage, fans, etc.
-the coolers being used
All of that compounds together and affects what the ideal setup should be.
If you cannot be bothered to put in your own time to do this, then follow the general recommendation of front to back, bottom to top airflow setup. You can't go wrong with it in most situations, but it's not always the best either.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS