Question What’s the difference between a Lenovo QUADRO Card, a PNY Card and a Dell one?

Sep 25, 2019
I hope this is right section...:unsure:
I found the forum incredibly helpful yesterday and I finally decided to grab a Nvidia QUADRO for my build. Looking around I found Lenovo, Dell, HP and PNY all selling the same exact Graphic Card but there could be hundreds of dollars of difference at time!
How is that possible?

Thanks again for your time!

Sep 25, 2019
a quartro card is a card build for workstation computers not gaming. are the brands you listed also quattro cards?

Yeah, all three make their version of the new Nvidia QUADRO RTX Series, but I can’t find a single difference between them able to justify hundreds of dollars of difference in price...
These cards also look exactly the same from the outside...

Yeah, all three make their version of the new Nvidia QUADRO RTX Series, but I can’t find a single difference between them able to justify hundreds of dollars of difference in price...

maybe someone with experience with workstation GPU's will chime in her but since they are workstation GPU's i don't beleve there would be a reason to add features like overclocking the card but it may just be the amount and what type of ports are supplied on the cards

so if the lenovov card may have more HDMI ports then DP and dell may be the opposite

not sure if dell makes dedicated GPU's though

are these workstation computers you are looking at? or are you trying to find a quattro GPU to upgrade in a computer?

Sep 25, 2019
Thanks for the fast reply! :) Actually, I’m building my first workstation from scratch and GPU is the last remaining piece of equipment to add to my build.
I saw the specs again and they are identical.
I should post a link to the DELL website but I’m not sure It is allowed on the forum...
Again, thanks for your support! :)