What 1440p to buy

Wind Rider

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
Hello everyone, not long ago i bought my new build https://pcpartpicker.com/list/ZCR4m8 The deal is i need new monitor and i decided now to buy 1440p IPS panel, because TN is just horrible :S

My question is what 1440p 27' gaming monitor to buy? Im kidna on budget but i dont want to buy a trash really, can you guys give me few options with g sync and without g sync.

Thank you for your time! :)

P.S just bought asus rog swift pg248q and its flickering, is it broken or what? Tryed many solutions as reinstall drivers and use other DP but nothing helps im sending tomorrow it to RMA.

Wind Rider

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017
On this monitor i spend 477eu, max 600eu i can spend. And this asus PG248q i dont like it really, cant set colours right, colours all the time look like washed out... 24 1080p 1ms gsync but in view looks really poor :( and the flickering stuff .... This Dell looks nice, and the price is kinda not that heavy, but im scared of TN panel now... And as everyone new monitor new lotery for the dead pixels :D

Mine when screen black i can see like big 3 clouds on whole monitor but in colours all looks okey.

I had monitor from 06-08 years and the view was mutch better.

Sounds like you just had a bad one - that happens with anything. I've had four led monitirs with zero issues but recently had to swap out a new tv due to screen defects.

Hopefully someone will come along with a 1440p IPS recommendation.

I like my TN but it all comes down to taste! I've never been playing BF1 and said "you know I wish that green was more... green."

Lol - OK - but for real give it another day and aee if anyone responds with an IPS answer.

It would be good to find a local store that carries it so you can see for yourself.

I'd like to hear what you think, even if it's "you are dumb and that screen is trash." More points of reference are a good thing.

Wind Rider

Commendable
Jan 14, 2017

Hey man just owned Dell S2716DG and i am verry happy, compare it to first asus i bought this one is 10 times better, im kinda enjoy it. Really good TN g sync monitor, thanks again :)

TRENDING THREADS