[SOLVED] What 9000,200,500 series of nvidia GPU still worth today?

Jan 18, 2019
I just found my old computer in our storage room. Last time i used this computer 7 years ago. And i try to bring him back alive and its work but the only thing is the GPU is no longer work and i've plan to replace it with either 9k,200 or 500 series?
Spec is literally old
Core 2 duo E7500
Gigabyte G31M-ES2C
2gb x 2 ddr 2

Solution
Personally, the oldest GPU I'd even look at is the 600 series. If your power supply can handle it a 660 Ti would give you good performance. Getting an older card would be fine for a retro gaming system, but if you wanted to play anything current the 660 Ti, 750 Ti, or something in their performance bracket would be the most compelling options. For older titles a GTX 9800 or a GTX 290 would be great, but again, if your power supply can handle them. Both are pretty power hungry cards by today's standards.
Personally, the oldest GPU I'd even look at is the 600 series. If your power supply can handle it a 660 Ti would give you good performance. Getting an older card would be fine for a retro gaming system, but if you wanted to play anything current the 660 Ti, 750 Ti, or something in their performance bracket would be the most compelling options. For older titles a GTX 9800 or a GTX 290 would be great, but again, if your power supply can handle them. Both are pretty power hungry cards by today's standards.

Solution
Jan 18, 2019

I am afraid of bottlenecking since the others parts too old, so i don't think higher than 500 series can run well. But anyway thanks for the suggestions.

You'd be surprised. A GPU like a GTX 660 is a perfect match for your hardware and will play modern esports titles. You should go look up some videos on YouTube. People do these kinds of things all the time. Check out RandomGamingInHD and LowSpecGamer. These to guys are awesome and help point you in the right direction. Both of them have several videos showing how they get the most out of an older setup like you have.