What a description!

Brian Adkins wrote:

> Check the feedback on the seller.......

Wow...! looks like an individual to avoid. Certainly cannot play well with others.

-Andy

--
Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write me directly!
(Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com will continue

I wanna buy something off of him! NOT!!

Chas

A. Cassady wrote:
> Brian Adkins wrote:
>
> > Check the feedback on the seller.......
> >

> Wow...! looks like an individual to avoid. Certainly cannot play
well with others.

> -Andy
>
> --
> Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write
me directly!
> (Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com
will continue
> to work-The choice is yours which one to use!)

"All your shipping are belong to you!" LOL

- Craig

Steve Muccione wrote:
> Lol... check this one out:
>
> "After bidding, I found out the item was not what i wanted and told
the
> seller."
>
> humm... don't get me wrong here, but aren't you supposed to decide if
you
> want it BEFORE you bid? Ahh... I must just be crazy...
>

> And the best part is:
>
> "Newbie E-bayers must e-mail me first to bid "
>
> This from a guy with a 77% feedback...
>
> "m6onz5a" <corvair@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >I wanna buy something off of him! NOT!!
> >
> > Chas
> >

> > A. Cassady wrote:

> >> Wow...! looks like an individual to avoid. Certainly cannot play
> > well with others.
> >>
> >> -Andy
> >>
> >> --
> >> Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to
write
> > me directly!
> >> (Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com
> > will continue
> >> to work-The choice is yours which one to use!)

Lol... check this one out:

"After bidding, I found out the item was not what i wanted and told the
seller."

humm... don't get me wrong here, but aren't you supposed to decide if you
want it BEFORE you bid? Ahh... I must just be crazy...

And the best part is:

"Newbie E-bayers must e-mail me first to bid "

This from a guy with a 77% feedback...

"m6onz5a" <corvair@comcast.net> wrote in message
>I wanna buy something off of him! NOT!!
>
> Chas
>

> A. Cassady wrote:
>> Brian Adkins wrote:
>>
>> > Check the feedback on the seller.......
>> >

>> Wow...! looks like an individual to avoid. Certainly cannot play
> well with others.
>>
>> -Andy
>>
>> --
>> Don't forget to remove the "Vegetable" from my email address to write
> me directly!
>> (Note new email address... old one [lastname-99+a]@dimensional.com
> will continue
>> to work-The choice is yours which one to use!)

Well I feel like a hypocrite now.. I went and bought a box of misc.
game parts from him today! He's actually a nice guy, just take his
word for it that he won't ship the game!